I’ve been nominated twice for this award now but have been rubbish at getting round to writing my post – apologies to the lovely Writing in Devizes who nominated me first) and my fellow nail-varnish obsessed The Beautified Blogger (who nominated me again). Many thanks to you both for the nominations.
There are a few rules involved, which are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you – don’t worry, you don’t have to follow me 😉
So, here goes with the seven facts:
- I have two rabbits, Rupert and Jasmine, who haven’t featured on my blog yet as they are really shy!
- I have drawers and jewellery boxes full of costume jewellery, yet still I buy more!
- I’ve got 4 tattoos and am planning a fifth
- My favourite colour is red although I hardly ever wear it
- My favourite book of all time is The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I used to be a teacher but now I work in marketing
- I hate when people are late
My nominations hopefully reflect my love of books, beauty, vintage and piggies (plus other gorgeous animals too). Apologies if you’ve already been nominated, but I think you’re ‘lovely’ too: